FINDER’S FEE AGREEMENT
This Finder’s Fee Agreement (this “Agreement”) sets forth the agreement and understanding between:
Evedo LTD, a limited liability company incorporated and exists under the law of Republic of Bulgaria, registered into the Commercial Register with the Registry Agency under UIN (Unique Identification Number): 202253381, having headquarters and registered office at: 4 Gen. Yosif V. Gurko Str., 2nd floor, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria, which is the owner of an internet platform on the website www.evedo.co, hereinafter referred as to “Evedo” and “Finder” herein
- The Organizer has created a profile on the Evedo’s platform representing itself as a legal entity registered in Bulgaria or other state, according to the applicable law, which organizes an event (paid or free of charge) and which adds this event on the website www.evedo.co in order to create an event, to promote this event or/and to sale online tickets for that event. This agreement is applicable in case of paid tickets.
- There are People (Clients) who would like to buy online tickets for this event organized by the Organizers via Evedo’s platform.
- Evedo is acting as an intermediary platform ensuring contact between Organizers and Cleints. In event of financial transaction from the Client to the Organizer, the Client shall use the account of Evedo (in PayPal or other similar payment system) as “a bridge” to the bank account of the Organizer.
- The platform www.evedo.co is a media open for the Organizer and the potential Clients to establish and develop their relations.
- The relations between the Organizer and the Clients do not concern, prejudice or bind the platform itself, i.e. the platform is a third non-bounded party.
- For the purposes of this Agreement:
- the website www.evedo.co shall be referred hereinafter to as “the website” and/or “the platform”;
- “tickets price collected” shall means the amount that the Clients have transferred to the account of Evedo for issuance of the online tickets, which sum Evedo received from the Clients for the tickets sold on behalf and at the expense of the Organizer;
THE FINDER AND THE ORGANIZER CONCLUDED THE PRESENT AGREEMENT
on the following terms and conditions:
- If the Organizer as a result of a creation of an event on the website get a sale of ticket/s bought by any Clients (registered and non- registered users of the Evedo’s platform) through the intermediation ensured by the Finder via its platform, the Organizer shall be required to pay a fee to the Finder (Finder’s fee).
- The Finder’s fee is payable in case that:
- the Client has transferred the ticket’s price for an event organized by the current Organizer to the account of the Evedo;
- the event has happened;
- within 3 days after the date of the event performance, there are no claims submitted by the Clients against the Organizer (that the event has been not performed/that the event has been postponed/that the event has been canceled).
- when Clients (Buyer of tickets) buy tickets via PayPal or other payment methods and there are no chargebacks. In case of chargebacks, Evedo considers the ticket as not purchased.
- The Finder’s fee shall be paid at full at the time of the transferring the ticket’s price collected, after the deductions agreed, from the account of Evedo to the account of the Organizer.
- The deductions that shall be made from the collected tickets price are: Finder’s fee at the amount of 9.5% (nine point five percent) of the ticket’s price (VAT not included).
- The Finder shall transfer to the account of the Organizer the difference between the received amount form the Clients for the tickets price collected and the amount of the deductions (as described in 2., namely 9.5% ) due by the Organizer to the Finder according to terms settled by the present agreement.
- The moment of the transfer of the collected sum representing tickets price for a current event from the account of Evedo to the account of the Organizer shall be made up to 5 working days after the event’s performance.
- Evedo shall issue an invoice to the Organizer for the amount deducted as Finder’s fee within 5 working days period after the Finder’s fee payment.
Art. 3. The Organizer confirms that in consideration for the platform usage and ticket bought by the Clients, he is agreed to be charged by the Finder as agreed herein. The Organizer also agrees that the Finder has the right to deduct its Finder’s fee and Fee related to the payment transaction from the amount that should be transferred to the Organizer on behalf of the Clients.
- The “Finder’s Fee” shall be calculated in the following manner: multiply 9.5% (nine point five percent) by total sum collected as tickets price for a current event which sum is transferred by the Clients to the account of Evedo.
- When applicable, VAT shall be included.
Art. 5.It is the responsibility of the Organizer to communicate its refund policy to Buyers and to issue refunds to Buyers via the Site or otherwise. If a Client (Buyer of tickets) desires to request a refund, Client (Buyer of tickets) must request the refund from the Organizer. All communications or disputes regarding refunds are between the Organizer and Client (Buyer of tickets) and Evedo will not be responsible or liable in any way for refunds, errors in issuing refunds, or lack of refunds in connection with the Services. All communications and disputes regarding chargebacks and refunds are between the Organizer and Client (Buyer of tickets) and Evedo will not be responsible or liable in any way for chargebacks in connection with a Buyers use of the Services.
Art. 6.The Finder is an operator of a device for communication from distance, namely the web platform www.evedo.co under the meaning of art. 54, subart. 3 and 4 of the Customer Protection Act of Bulgaria, therefore the Finder is not a party on the relation between the Organizer and the Client.
- The Organizer agrees that Evedo reserves the right to modify, complement or replace the provisions of this Agreement, without notice, that will take effect when displayed on www.evedo.co or by any other form of notification. For example, Evedo displays a message on the site (pop-up) in case of modification of this Agreement so that the Organizer can see such changes before continuing to use the Services.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Republic of Bulgaria.
THIS FINDER’S FEE AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES A CONTRACT BETWEEN EVEDO AND ANY ORGANIZER AND REGULATES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FINDERS’S FEE PAYMENT. BY CLICKING ON THE BUTTON “PAID TICKETS” AS AN ORGANIZER, THE ORGANIZER DECLARES THAT IT UNDERSTANDS THESE TERMS AND AGREES THEREWITH AND UNDERTAKES TO COMPLY WITH THEM.
THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES AN ELECTRONIC STATEMENT WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE ACT (EDESA) OF REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA. BY RECORDING THIS ELECTRONIC STATEMENT TO THE SERVER SYSTEM OF EVEDO THROUGH A COMMON STANDARD FOR CONVERSION IN A TECHNICAL WAY, MAKING POSSIBLE ITS REPRODUCTION, ELECTRONIC STATEMENT BECOMES AN ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT WHOSE AUTHOR AND TITLEHOLDER IS THE ORGANIZER WITHIN THE MEANING OF EDESA.
This Agreement was last revised on 01 October 2019, 18:00:00 EET
- Art. 1.2d was added;
- Art. 5. was modified.